1) Initial specification
2) Project start
3) Schematic drawn
4) Gerber plotted
5) Board ordered
6) Board populated and assembly completed
7) Software development completed (as necessary)
8) Final inspection
9) Delivery of document package & prototype to customer
10) Customer sign off on completed development project
Quick Turn Service:
If you need to get your project moving fast, may we suggest the following procedure:
- Give us a call, let's discuss your general needs, and our capabilities.
- We will have a short design session on the phone. Even at this early stage
valuable concepts are often generated.
- Any ideas generated at this stage are yours to keep at no charge.
- If you decide to proceed further, we will prepare and submit a detailed plan of
design including milestones for the project, for your approval.
- We want you happy and satisfied with us, on small design projects and on
those much larger efforts. The majority of our advertising is "word of mouth",
and we want you to tell your colleagues about us!